March 13, 2012

I will be deleting my bords at Pinterest... Sadly!

Please read the following blog post (or just the first part of it if you do not have the time): it is very interesting and enlightning...
why-i-tearfully-deleted-my-pinterest-inspiration-boards

This is the reason for me leaving Pinterest and deleting my boards, one of these coming days.

I just need time to compile this inspiration somehow else, and currently my only alternative will be a truck load of bookmarks or one or more documents placed at Google docs, for easy access.

Yep, copyright is a bitch, but I understand and wish to respect it.

Just thought you might wanted to know too!

/Ann

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is why I do not add attribution to my flickr photos...

Barb said...

I was not able to pull up the link...and I am sorry you are leaving pintertest. I like it because I can save the things I want to make for future reference but I also try to give the person credit when I tag it..

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

I'm so glad you shared this. The very minute I pinned my first pix I had the feeling something wasn't right....because it really is no difference than when I've found others using my photos for their blog posts without asking.

I'm going to continue to follow up on this before I add one more pix to the boards.

Thanks!
Kelly

Momsoon Fertility & IVF Centre Bangalore said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.